Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

Cybersmart Rules!

 We are so lucky because we get to have a special lesson with Miss Gill and Sharon. We have learnt about how to be SMART with our device. Some of these things are; don't leave it on the edge of a table, hug and hold and remember to sign off when you have finished using it.

I made a poster to show some of these rules.

I made my poster on google drawing, I used remove bg to remove the background of the picture. Then I was able to inset the image, speech bubble and a title. How can you be Cybersmart?

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job on your cybersmart poster Adam - really great to see you using remove bg. I can be Cybersmart by remembering to lock my computer when walking away from it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post